Research into anti-aging and possible ways to slow down the aging process has increased dramatically over the past few years. And plant nutrients have been found to play a key role in anti-aging nutrition. Everyone want to live long and look young, but can that be achieved? Many medicines, lotions, creams and sprays are produced and invented on a daily basis to meet this miracle.
Natural nutrition is the only way to have Anti-aging phenomenon covered in a safer way without having sideffects. Taking care of skin via natural products is the most safer and efficient way to slow down the aging process, stopping is not possible obviously!Fruit, vegetables, and plant extracts all contain an array of chemical constituents, called phytochemicals or phytonutrients. These are hugely beneficial to skin health and beauty.
Fruit, vegetables, and plant extracts all contain an array of chemical constituents, called phytochemicals or phytonutrients. These are hugely beneficial to skin health and beauty as they consist of oils and natural extracts produced by plants. Some of the common names for phytonutrients are antioxidants, flavonoids, allyl sulfides, polyphenols, isothiocyanates, carotenoids, phytochemicals, flavones, isoflavones, catechins, anthocyanidins.
1. Beta-Carotene: It helps the immunes system of the body, improves vision, skin health and stronger bones. Naturally, it is found in Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Winter Squash, Cantaloupe, Apricots, Spinach, Collard Greens, Kale, and Broccoli.
2. Lutein: It helps to have better eye health, increase heart life and helps to reduce cancer. Collard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Broccoli, Brussels, Sprouts, Lettuces, and Artichokes contains a good quantity of Lutein.
3. Isoflavones: Helps in Menopause, Cancer (Breast), Bone Health, Joint Inflammation, Lower Cholesterol. Isoflavones is in good quantity in Soybeans. A half cup of boiled Soybeans contains 47mg of Isoflavones.
4. Anthocyanidins: Helps to have better blood vessel health. Blueberries, Blackberries, Plums, Cranberries, Raspberries, Red Onions, Red Potatoes, Red Radishes, Strawberries contain a good quantity of Anthocyanidins.
5. Lycopene: Helps in Cancer (Prostate) and improves Heart health. Tomatoes, Pink, Grapefruit, Red Peppers, Watermelon, Tomato Products are considered to have Lycopene.
6. Resveratrol: It is considered exquisite for Heart health, Reduce Cancer, Improve Lung health, and Inflammation. Resveratrol is found in Red Wine, Peanuts, and Grapes. 1 cup of red grapes provides 1.25 mg of Resveratrol.
Antioxidants are one class of phytonutrients, though there are many others, and they work by supplying an extra oxygen molecule to those molecules that are missing one, which are called free radicals. One of the benefits of Vitamin-E is that it is one of the best anti-aging antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize the free radicals that would otherwise damage your skin cells causing you to age more quickly. Consuming nuts, seeds and oils that are rich in Vitamin-E helps protect you from the effects of free radicals by neutralizing them before they can cause any damage.
A new anti-aging diet that has appeared on the scene is the Perricone Prescription. Dr. Perricone claims that in just three days, people will see the anti-aging effects of following this diet.
Apparently, it is not just another weight loss diet, but a way of eating that is supposed to soften wrinkles, firm the skin, reduce inflammation in the body, and increase energy.
The staple ingredients of the diet are anti-inflammatory foods such as salmon and blueberries. Perricone says foods such as sugar, pasta, bread, bananas and other starches contribute to inflammation in the body and speeds up the aging process.
Whether you follow the Perricone Prescription as an aide to your anti-aging nutrition program or another healthy way of eating, you owe it to yourself to treat your body right. You’ll feel much better for it and also you’ll be improving your overall health and well-being.
Photo by PracticalCures
You must log in to post a comment.