How to install WhatsApp on Android – Step by Step Instructions
We continue to advise our readers and provide answers to the questions submitted to the Journal. Today, we will help to deal with installing WhatsApp Messenger on Android those who do not know how to do it.
In fact, nothing complicated about it.
- To start WhatsApp need to download, but it needs to make sure that the device (smartphone / tablet) has access to the internet. Also need about 20 MB of free memory.
- Find the app on your device Play Market (Google Play) and run it.
- To enter you need to create an account. If you use Gmail, or other services Google – use existing username and password. Otherwise, you need to create an account (register).
- Upon entering the Market Play use search by clicking on the icon “magnifying glass”. Enter in the search box “Whatsapp”. In the results, select the “WhatsApp Messenger” (should be the first in the list).
- On the application, click “Install” to start downloading. Downloading speed depending on connection type and the quality of the signal. Wait until the download application. When WhatsApp be fully loaded – a notification will appear.
- Run WhatsApp, clicking on the application icon.
- Enter the phone number on request. Attention! You need to enter is the number that is set in this unit because after entering WhatsApp will automatically send a confirmation message to that number, and only in the case of a positive response messenger installation is completed.
During installation, if have any problems or errors, we recommend to search a solution here. Or ask us a question in the comments, we’ll try to answer it and find a solution. Furthermore we will be more happy if you would like to know about the installation procedure of Whatsapp on Desktop PC or Laptop.