It is the one of the higher-end of Hyundai’s cars as what we know. The series of the new Hyundai i30 will be more predatory and clear. Korean company plans it to debut at the Paris Motor Show.
For a new line of stylistic Hyundai corresponds Peter Schreyer, chief stylist and president of Hyundai Motor Group. He is behind the success of cars Kia and Hyundai, came out of his hand Kia Ceed, Hyundai i30 and many other models of the concern.
Characteristic of the brand design language, based on seamlessly routed lines and ribbing, evolved towards a more timeless design. Together with the Hyundai i30 debuts the newly developed ‘cascade’ grill, replacing the previously used hexagonal shield – says Schreyer.
Representatives of the Korean company’s claim the car will debut this year, i30 has been designed, developed and tested in Europe. The greatest emphasis is placed on the use of technologically advanced solutions.
The world premiere of the new Hyundai i30 is scheduled for September 7, 2016, and the official presentation will be held at the Paris Motor Show.
Specifications and Details of Hyundai i30
- Dynamic ride and handling
- Outstanding fuel economy and safety
- Cutting-edge technologies and features
- 7-speed Double Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- 7-airbag system
- Seat ventilation system
- Outside mirror repeaters & puddle lamps
- Electric folding outside mirrors
- Rear wiper
- Fog lamps with LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- Welcome light door handles
- Driver’s power seat
- Audio system
- Overhead console
- Storage system (floor console)
- Glove box (Cooling)
- Manual air conditioning system
- 6 CRDi diesel engine with VGT
- 8 Mpi gasoline engine
- 6 Mpi gasoline engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Front McPherson strut type suspension
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Vehicle stability management (VSM)
- Chassis rigidity
- Power window with safety feature
- Power window adjustment controls
- Metal pedals
- Electric parking brake (EPB)
- Flex Steer™ system
- Steering wheel remote controls
- Rear-view display system
- Adaptive Front Auto defogging system
- Connectivity (USB and AUX)
- Engine start / stop button lighting system (AFLS)
- Smart key
- Rain sensor
- Rear camera display (RCD) system
A piece of innovation made by the Fluidic Sculpture, the very philosophy of Hyundai itself. Sporty front, splendid rear, and every facet so original, you just can’t help being charmed by Hyundai i30.
Credits: Jakub Tujaka, Hyundai Official Website