Purchase domain names in the beginning was not so expensive, only about U.S. $ 2. But the price of the purchased domain can be negotiable so high that millions of times from the original price. There are most expensive domain names in the world. Sale and purchase of the domain in the virtual world is a very common thing now a days and people bargain alot for obtaining the desired name if someone else has already registered it with himself.
Through buying and selling domains can also make a person to reap huge profits. Domains that initially cost an average of U.S. $ 8-10 can be sold at a fantastic price initially. Website Silicon Alley Insider and DN Journal recently launched a domain name list the websites most expensive in the world. There is a name that smell-the smell of sex, porn, gambling, or even liquor.
20 Most Expensive Domain Names In The World
1. Sex.com website that is able to attract 172,692 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version), sold the highest number, which amounted to U.S. $ 13,000,000 in 2010.
2.Fund.com Fund.com has little monthly traffic, only 356 unique visitors. However, this site was U.S. $ 9,999,950 in 2008.
3. Porn.com Total monthly unique visitors as many as 1,945,661 people. In 2007 Porn.com sold for U.S. $ 9,500,000.
4. Diamond.com With 38,501 unique visitors per month, Diamonds.com sold for U.S. $ 7,500,000 in 2006.
5. Slots.com site has 21,424 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is priced U.S. $ 5,500,000 in 2010.
6. Toys.com traffic Toys.com has 231,775 monthly unique visitors, and sold for U.S. $ 5,100,000 in 2009.
7. Clothes.com With 6687 unique visitors per month, Clothes.com purchased U.S. $ 4.9 million in 2008.
8. Vodka.com site has 1346 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is priced at U.S. $ 3,000,000 in 2009.
9. Candy.com website that is able to capture 73,953 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is sold at a price of U.S. $ 3,000,000 in 2006.
10.Shopping.de With 1306 unique visitors per month, Shopping.de purchased for U.S. $ 2,858,000 in 2008.
11.CreditCards.com CreditCards.com has 954,067 unique visitors monthly traffic, and sold for U.S. $ 2,750,000 in 2009.
12. Computer.com website with 1049 unique visitors per month it bought U.S. $ 2.1 million in 2007.
13. Seniors.com website that is able to capture 4217 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is priced at U.S. $ 1,800,000 in 2007.
14. Fly.com Fly.com have 1,026,834 unique visitors monthly traffic, and sold for U.S. $ 1,760,000 in 2009.
15. Dating.com site has 7542 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is sold at U.S. $ 1,750,000 in 2010.
16. Auction.com With 369,894 unique visitors per month, Auction.com valued at U.S. $ 1.7 million in 2009.
17. DataRecovery.com This site has 6702 unique visitors per month and sold for U.S. $ 1,659,000 in 2008.
18. Ticket.com Ticket.com had 6702 unique visitors monthly traffic, and sold for U.S. $ 1,525,000 in 2009.
19. Cameras.com site has 1747 unique visitors per month (Compete.com version) is priced at U.S. $ 1,500,000 in 2006.
20. Tandberg.com website with 8324 unique visitors per month it bought U.S. $ 1.5 million in 2007.
How about the price of EightFire.com? Do you like the name Yes or No? If you do kinda like it any sense, please do share your thoughts and comment below.